Senior Analyst, Heavy Reading
Aditya Kishore has more than 16 years' experience in consumer media. His coverage areas at Heavy Reading include digital media applications and services, and their distribution over broadband networks.
His reports for Heavy Reading include:
- Lost in ABR: Can Multiscreen Video Survive Format Chaos? (Vol. 11, No. 1, January 2013)
- Crossing the Gi: Will Edge Caching Be the Key to Managing Mobile Traffic? (Vol. 10, No. 5, July 2012)
- OTT Traffic Control: Technology Options for Network Operators (Vol. 9, No. 11, November 2011)
- Content Protection for Multiplatform & Internet Video: Who's Doing What (Vol. 9, No. 1, February 2011)
- Multiplatform Video: Overcoming Technology & Revenue Challenges (Vol. 8, No. 8, September 2010)
- OTT Video: Service Providers Face a Gathering Storm (Vol. 8, No. 3, March 2010)
- IPTV 2.0: Delivering the IP Promise (Vol. 7, No. 6, June 2009)
- Mobile Advertising: The Service Provider Revenue Opportunity (Vol. 6, No. 7, May 2008)
- Monetizing IPTV: The Next-Gen Video Advertising Opportunity (Vol. 5, No. 14, September 2007)
- Telecom in TV Land: A Roadmap to The New Digital Media Ecosystem (Vol. 5, No. 11, July 2007)
Prior to joining Heavy Reading, Kishore was the Director of Global Media and Entertainment at the Yankee Group. He was responsible for managing digital media research across Yankee Group analyst teams in North America, Europe and Asia.
Kishore began his career in television news, then spent three years in advertising working with a range of leading consumer brands, including Nestlé, Samsung, and McDonald's. He also developed a number of digital video and Web projects for various New England broadcast stations and independent producers, including interactive video projects with the PBS network series Frontline.
Kishore holds a B.A. in economics from Delhi University, India, and an M.A. in media from Emerson College. He is based in the U.K. and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.