Total Access services deliver valuable insight and timely market intelligence from Heavy Reading's entire network of senior and contributing analysts. Each service focuses on a core area of the communications ecosystem, providing the latest research and analysis of the most critical business and technology issues and developments that are reshaping the networking industry, providing communications service providers and their technology suppliers with the information and analysis they need to compete successfully in a rapidly changing and increasingly challenging competitive environment.
Key deliverables of Heavy Reading's Total Access services include the following:
- All published reports from Heavy Reading's analyst network that are relevant to the subscriber's Total Access subject area
- All Market Tracker reports and updates related to the Total Access subject area
- Analyst access hours that can be used for briefings and conference calls with Heavy Reading's leading analysts
- On-demand access to previously published Heavy Reading reports relevant to the subscriber's Total Access subject area
- Discounts on all Heavy Reading products and services, including custom research projects, thought-leadership programs, and admission to Light Reading events
- Advance notice of all Heavy Reading research initiatives - and direct input into shaping our research agenda
Total Access programs are available in these essential areas:
- SDN/NFV - includes all the latest Heavy Reading research focused on virtualization, network transformation, open source initiatives and The New IP, including Heavy Reading's SD-WAN Focus Group Research and the SDN/NFV Market Tracker service.
- B/OSS & Digital Transformation - covers the full range of software and IT-related issues that are critical to CSP business and operational success; includes Heavy Reading's B/OSS Transformation Focus Group Research and the Policy Control & DPI Market Tracker.
- Automation - collects all research on the hottest topic in the telecom sector today, the migration to fully autonomous network processes, including Heavy Reading's IoT Focus Group Research, Automation Focus Group Research and Emerging Services & Technologies Focus Group Research.
- Optical/Infrastructure & Security - a one-stop source for all Heavy Reading reports and analysis on next-generation wireline networking technologies, including long-haul, metro and access networks, data center operations, converged access infrastructure and carrier security; includes Heavy Reading's SD-WAN Focus Group Research and the Security Market Tracker and Optical Market Tracker services.
- Mobile Networks - spans the entire mobile technology and services sector, including 4G/LTE deployments, the economics of mobile service delivery, mobile backhaul and fronthaul, mobile network security, WiFi and other alternative access options, mobile cloud, wireless IoT and the fast-emerging 5G ecosystem; includes Heavy Reading's 5G Focus Group Research.
- Video - covers all aspects of video service delivery, including cable technologies, OTT, CDNs, multiscreen and mobile video, home gateways, and content rights issues
- Components - provides in-depth research and competitive analyses for the components and subsystems markets that will underpin next-generation network technologies, including 100/400/800G optical, LTE/5G, SDN, terabit switch chips, multicore processors and white box/COTS components.