Heavy Reading Consulting Services
Do you need research that's tailored to your specific needs? Heavy Reading Consulting Services can help.
By tapping into our detailed database and our wide-ranging knowledge of telecommunications technology trends and markets, you can ensure that you make the right strategic decisions in a whole range of areas. Our consulting rates are highly competitive with industry benchmarks.
Among other things, we can help you to:
- Analyze competitors and competitive products
- Forecast the opportunity for existing or planned products
- Understand how your customers’ needs are evolving
- Develop appropriate product feature sets and marketing messages
- Validate business plans for new products or services
- Enter new markets in related areas or geographies
- Develop and conduct major online and telephone surveys based on specific targeted demographics to provide validated and quantifiable market research for launching new product or service initiatives
- Perform due diligence for potential investors in both private and public companies
It's easy to get a proposal and a quote for a custom research project from Heavy Reading: Just fill out our simple Web form to send us a request for information.
Heavy Reading Analyst Access
For more sophisticated and ongoing analysis, Heavy Reading offers Analyst Access, a value-added service that gives clients immediate and ongoing access to Heavy Reading analysts – delivering ongoing market intelligence in a way that goes well beyond published, printed research.
Many industry professionals today require up-to-the-minute market intelligence from someone they can trust is a real "insider." With Analyst Access, key Heavy Reading clients have a one-on-one relationship with their analyst, allowing them to virtually ride along with him to service provider meetings, vendor briefings, conferences, and finally to his desk for previews of ongoing research reports.
Analyst Access can be purchased as a standalone service on a month-to-month basis or bundled with our report subscriptions (annual or specific tracks) for a complete market research package.
For more complete information about the Analyst Access program, click here (Adobe Reader required).
Heavy Reading analysts also undertake paid speaking engagements at a wide range of events, including internal or external sales conferences, business planning meetings or workshops, and customer events.