Senior Analyst, Heavy Reading
Caroline Chappell leads Heavy Reading's research into customer experience management and service provider cloud infrastructure adoption. She is currently tracking the impact of SDN and NFV on telecom organizations and has a major interest in new architectures and management systems needed for telco operations, including their contribution to customer experience management.
Caroline's reports for Heavy Reading include:
Caroline has more than 25 years' experience of researching and writing about the ICT industry for global analyst firms and publications and has led major research projects for communications service providers, vendors, financial institutions and government bodies.
- The CEM-Driven Telco: Next Steps for Adoption (Vol. 12, No. 2, March 2014)
- Managing the Virtualized Network: How SDN & NFV Will Change OSS (Vol. 11, No. 9, September 2013)
- SDN & NFV: A Revolution in the Making (Vol. 11, No. 8, July 2013)
- SDN & the Future of the Telecom Ecosystem (Vol. 10, No. 8, August 2012)
- OSS Transformation: Opportunities & Challenges (Vol. 5, No. 7, April 2007)
Caroline is based in the U.K. and can be reached at email@example.com.